• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Last Stand

Japphur

Private
The guides and the FoE Wiki pages are very useful resources for beginners like me (I have just learnt how to get military bonus from Great Buildings, if I can ever accumulate enough blueprints to build one!) but I have just been slaughtered in Todespass by a horde of what initially looked like inferior military, which gradually got stronger as I killed their compatriots!

I've worked out that this is because of a bonus called Last stand, and, as every unit in Bogdan the Beast's army had it, it made them practically invincible! And I thought it was because they were standing amongst the rocks!

So, as it doesn't seem to be part of a Great Building's repertoire, can anyone tell me how to get the Last Stand bonus? :-)

Many thanks!

DeletedUser15432

As far as I am aware, the last stand is a special bonus for units on the map, at the moment you can not get it for your troops, however, this post should have been entered in the general thread, discussion section

Japphur

Private
Thanks and apologies for misplacement - I thought this was the place for tech guidance queries!

DeletedUser1081

As noted above, none of the troops available to players has the Last Stand bonus, but it's easy enough to beat armies that have it: Just don't kill any of them the first round-and-a-half. Stay out of their reach and bring them all down to a low level of health before you start eliminating them.