• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Land

DeletedUser

Yes... At the early stages you can purchase a couple of expansions with gold through the square grid option at the bottom of the tabs in the building section. You can also gain some land through territory conquest (when you scout them they show up the same grid on their map icon). Expansion are awarded for gaining medals from the pvp towers in each age (increasing cost per expansion). Finally you can purchase land through premium currency (diamonds). I'm sure there is an FAQ somewhere around here! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

General
Hi oli4567, and welcome to the forum,

In order to acquire more land and expand your city, you need to acquire 'expansions', which you can place at the edge of your city in order to have more land to build on. There are several ways to do this... some of the researches in the tech tree will give you an expansion, some provinces that you aquire via the map will have an expansion as a reward for acquiring the province, you can buy expansions with medals, which you can earn in various ways, and last but not least, you can buy 2 expansions per age with diamonds.

See the guide here for more information.

DeletedUser97033

Yes... At the early stages you can purchase a couple of expansions with gold through the square grid option at the bottom of the tabs in the building section. You can also gain some land through territory conquest (when you scout them they show up the same grid on their map icon). Expansion are awarded for gaining medals from the pvp towers in each age (increasing cost per expansion). Finally you can purchase land through premium currency (diamonds). I'm sure there is an FAQ somewhere around here! :)
Tx it charges me diamonds

DeletedUser97033

Just got one of the expansions in tech tree but doesnt let me expand

Amy Steele

General
If you have unlocked the research, you should find the expansion in your building menu - check the botoom tab on the building menu and the reward expansion should be the top one of the three (the middle one will probably be greyed out as in the image in the guide I linked you to). You will need to pay to use the expansion by clicking on the button where it shows the cost in coin... if you do not have enough coin, you will not be able to buy the expansion.

Once you have bought the expansion, you will have 'picked up' the expansion (you should see a bright green square as in the image in the guide) and should be able to drop it somewhere on the edge of your city.

DeletedUser97033

If you have unlocked the research, you should find the expansion in your building menu - check the botoom tab on the building menu and the reward expansion should be the top one of the three (the middle one will probably be greyed out as in the image in the guide I linked you to). You will need to pay to use the expansion by clicking on the button where it shows the cost in coin... if you do not have enough coin, you will not be able to buy the expansion.

Once you have bought the expansion, you will have 'picked up' the expansion (you should see a bright green square as in the image in the guide) and should be able to drop it somewhere on the edge of your city.
Aha :)

DeletedUser

why cant we buy expansion with coins..diamonds too expensive..not able to earn it either..option not available in other countries..:(

DeletedUser13082

why cant we buy expansion with coins..diamonds too expensive..not able to earn it either..option not available in other countries..:(

You can earn land by unlocking it on the tech tree or the continent map. You can then pay using coins to buy the land expansion you unlocked. You can also purchase land using medals which can be earned by winning them in PvP towers, donating to great buildings and completing quests