• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Lags After Collecting Production Are Stupidly Long!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1081
  • Start date

DeletedUser1081

• World: Brisgard
  • Browser and Version: Firefox 31
  • Overview of the bug: After collecting supplies and goods, the wait for the "idle moon" to appear so that the building can be reset has become stupidly long since the last update. Same for the wait for the "idle moon" to go away so that we know the building has been duly reset (which is important when setting a bunch of buildings at one time, as one usually is!).
  • Screenshots: n/a
  • How often this occurs: Always, since 1.32
  • Urgency: Medium-High (this was reported on beta as well and shouldn't have spilled over to en)
  • Preventative Actions: None that I know of.
  • Summary: The time it takes to reset production after collecting should not be increasing, and seasoned FoE players should not be reduced to banging their mice and shouting "come ON already!" at their production buildings.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: I looked through the list of recently-reported bugs. The search gizmo is useless.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: Where are they pinned now?? I clear my cache every few hours, and it doesn't prevent this lag. Neither does refreshing. Refreshing *during* the lag may mean the lag is over by the time I get back to my city, but that's not what I call "fixing it".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97349

I am currently investigating this issue, meanwhile if anyone else has any observations to add please post with as much detail as possible, thank you.

DeletedUser1081

It's in a link in the thread pinned to the top of the forum, so if you read this: Bug or not? Please read before posting in the bug report section you will find the link to this: !!! Bug report section: MUST READ ME FIRST!!!, which might be better added to the pinned thread instead....

I did look there, but all I saw was a TLDR list of nonbugs and moved on quickly. Why not just list the suggested methods in the formatted report thing? Which by the way has a couple of awkward moments:
~ the [ / LIST] should come at the very end, not before the [ / B]; and
~ since there's only one option for the prefix, why not have it auto-select instead of making me go back and do it?

DeletedUser14394

lol.. guys dont you experienced this lag before.. I'm experiencing this lag everytime when I'm collecting my 1 day productions with HA turned ON. So I'll turn off the HA when collecting productions. You'lll never experience that kind of lag in HA turned OFF.. Just try it. I'm experiencing this lag over a month..

DeletedUser

This has been happening to me as well but the delay is only like 5 seconds so I didn't really mind it too much.

DeletedUser100341

I would suggest adding a field to the About dialog to show if HA is on or off and add it to the template for bug reports. With my laptop computer my experience is with HA off performance is okay but it starts slowing down and eventually I have to reset the game. With HA on it is slow from the start.

DeletedUser97349

Do you still have this issue with HA on following the latest update?

DeletedUser7719

Still lagging in my city, though this part is working better for me

DeletedUser97349

This seems to be functioning normally for me now. Any other observations?

DeletedUser97349

I think this one I will have to archive at this point, as realistically I am not able to confirm any bug here.