• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Lag in Battleground

P.Pixie

Corporal
Problems with Battleground when multiple players are on the battleground the Lag is horrendous slowing fighting down to a slug pace.
Yes have cleared cache and have a new gaming laptop so this is a in game issue.

Lady Rosbhan

Private
Yup. The game servers cannot cope with a sudden high influx of traffic. It is worst when GBG first opens and a lot of guilds have all of their fighters on trying to get control of the map. Also at recalc in GvG.

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
I have not been able to reproduce this issue. GBG and GvG are performing as usual. Please could you include what browser you are using in your report in case it is related to a specific browser.

Azbandar

Private
I'm seeing it in every aspect of the game that has a lot of images to load (antiques, settlement, map, etc). I'm using Brave. I don't do GvG so I cannot attest to that, and I have been 100% unable to get a single GBG fight to happen, takes me 10-15 refreshes to try to setup my antiques, and even then if 1 thing doesn't load (the spinning load symbol for a graphic), the entire thing fails and I need to refresh again.
I was hoping the update today was going to take care of it, if anything, I think it's worse.

P.Pixie

Corporal
I have not been able to reproduce this issue. GBG and GvG are performing as usual. Please could you include what browser you are using in your report in case it is related to a specific browser.
I use Opera GX but have tried it on different browsers and the lag is there on all not just in GbG sometimes I have to refresh loads of times to get into AD and tavern guild threads etc etc

Lady Rosbhan

Private
They were getting the same sort of problems on the American servers. but were told it was a known issue which would be looked at when the devs got back to work on Monday. They have now posted on the Forum there that it has been resolved.

Azbandar

Private
The only "resolved" thing I was able to do was switch back to Chrome itself, I'm fingers crossed that it gets resolved for other browsers soon!