• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Kudos to the Devs

DeletedUser

We can't always be complaining, so here's a thanks to the devs for considerably speeding up the game as of today's update, especially regarding collecting coins and supplies.

DeletedUser1081

thanks indeed - for the interesting game concepts, and the nice graphics, and the touching animation when troops die, and for listening to our needs and ideas

DeletedUser

+1

I know that when the time comes, you'll create a better military system, like PvP Tournaments or something, when people meet other people in the battlefield! The way I see it, in a few weeks/months, the game should be completed.

At this point, this game seems to fall under Sim category; in any case, is one of the best -if not the #1- browser-based games I've ever played.

DeletedUser653

+1
At this point, this game seems to fall under Sim category; in any case, is one of the best -if not the #1- browser-based games I've ever played.

I think thats a bit over the top but yes there has been a improvement in spped of coin collecting, from a click point of view. nice job. but Madgab, I do agree, another month and Player V's Player attacks will go a long way in improving the game - just diamonds/trading remain as the bigges after that.

DeletedUser65

good job guys, now back to work
ththWhipping_Emoticon.gif

DeletedUser

Hi there, yes for me I'm looking forwards to a new improved PVP system. Meantime did I miss something ? What collection change has there been?

DeletedUser

Collecting coins and supplies works much more smothly and quicker than 2 days ago, no more lags and endless waiting periods until everything you collected has been credited to your account.