• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Knights trading post are recruiting.

• Thread starter Captain Skittlehook
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Knights trading post are recruiting new and experienced players to join in our trade only guild. We aren't a GvG guild and aren't interested in going into it. So you need not worry about producing military or providing goods for sieges.

We are 51 members strong and have merged with two previous guilds for form a bigger and better guild, we are very much a team player based guild and everyone helps out where needed.

We encourage talking and welcome new ideas, after all we wouldn't be a good guild if we didn't listen to one another.

If you're interested come and seek me out and I shall send you an invite.

Captain Skittlehook

Co-Founder and admin for Knights trading post

DeletedUser106302

Please send me a invite but I play in noarsil world only not really sure if that really matters

DeletedUser

i want in if not to much of a problem not into gvg that's what the guild im in did

DeletedUser

i would love an invite. Please send me one when its convinient

DeletedUser106568

I'm a new player but very engrossed :-) Trading is very much my things so sounds perfect. Would appreciate an invite if there is a space open in Knights trading post