• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

KNIGHTS TEMPLAR Recruiting

DeletedUser

You keep on discussing without really providing any additional information.. Having 40 GB's is not a big thing if they are all bought with diamonds. If each and every one is earned through supporting other guild members, then congrats.

Other than that, I would think that we are all free to play the game however we want. And if we want to have a website, then why not let us? You can easily create your own too.. So stop using this thread for off-topic stuff, and let us have our recruiting thread. You can either make your own recruiting thread, or you can also create a 'lets talk trash about knights templar guild' if you wish, but keep this one free from your thoughts on OUR guild.

DeletedUser17073

Hi I am looking to advance my empire and would like to be considered for your guild thanks male2069

DeletedUser

We are now ranked 2nd and still growing. We now have a well organised Military Academy were you will be set Goals and Targets to earn guild honour titles and additional guild rights and you can donate forge points to Great buildings in an organised way with a guaranteed return in our Forge Point Investment program. Check our website for more details HERE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100554

I would like to join if you are still recruiting. Just about to move into the Iron age if that matters.

DeletedUser100654

Looking to join an active guild any other info about mre please feel free to drop me an in game mail.

Rivyn

DeletedUser

newbie looking for a guild....thanks in advance for consideration....doomsday13

DeletedUser100918

Hi, I've only been playing for a fortnight so I don't meet the joining criteria, if there are any other guilds recruiting can you recommend any? Many thanks

DeletedUser100918

been playing a fortnight and almost into the early middle ages, can fight and trade but need a guild to help me along whilst I help them back in return.

contact me if you are interested, thanks.