• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

KNIGHTS TEMPLAR Recruiting

DeletedUser

We are a top ten ranked guild looking to stay there and improve. We have a wide range of players trading at all levels. Due to a recent clear out of in-active members we can offer a few places to active players. Min Score of 30,000 required to show a commitment to the game.
Contact any member to join or you may contact me in game (wizard1001) but only if you plan to stay active, use forums and polish or motivate other members often and trade in a fair manner.
ACTIVE RECRUITMENT OPEN AT PRESENT

GUILD WEBSITE: CLICK HERE

If recruitment is closed feel free to post your in-game username and we will contact people as places become available.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wizard1001, I am looking for a Guild to help me and allow me to help others, send me an invite please

DeletedUser

can you send me an invite im willing to help others as much as i can as well as being new to it all.

DeletedUser

Hi Wizard1001, I'm interested in joining. Active and keen to contribute.

DeletedUser

I would like to join your Alliance please.......the one I'm in has only one other active player whom I never "see" playing.....I play 2-3 times a day minimum

DeletedUser7026

I am looking for a Guild to help me and allow me to help others also, send me an invite please

DeletedUser

Active recruitment open at present!!!

DeletedUser

We are still recruiting, if you should be interested in joining a top ten guild!
Lots of (fair) trades, polish/motivating and help/discussion in the guild forum.

DeletedUser

Please check the updated Points requirement at the beginning of this thread. We still welcome invite requests from active players, check our website for further details.

Guild Website: CLICK HERE

DeletedUser9645

Getting stronger and better with each day! hope to see some new faces soon.

DeletedUser

Please check the updated Points requirement at the beginning of this thread. We still welcome invite requests from active players, check our website for further details.

Guild Website: CLICK HERE

DeletedUser

We currently have two places available. We are a guild of active players who support guildmates Cities and Great Buildings and trade fairly with each other. We have over twenty Great Buildings for you to compete for contributor blue prints and an almost full guild to visit and find blue prints. Please check the Guild Website (link below) to see if you qualify before applying.

DeletedUser

Medal table lmfao. medal tables are totally meaningless and are an indication of nothing. Medals can be directly earned from four different sources.
In addition to PvP towers, one can get medals from quests, map unlocking and donating FP, which itself can be earned from three more sources. Great Buildings, coins, diamonds.
So your point is what??
We pride ourselves on being able to welcome players with any and all skills and abilities.
Its a bit sad and misguided if you rely on medal rankings. Your medal ranking will not help your guildmate progress in the game.

DeletedUser

I cant see any of your players in the top 50 medal table lol

First one is on the 55th spot. However, our guild regularly polish/motivate our other members, help out with trades, GB's and more. Our guild is not the most active PvP guild, but we thrive on other aspects of this game, rather than just fighting. As noted by Wizard too, medals are quite distorted. Concentrate on your own guild instead of ours, unless you are so jealous that you can't let it go...

DeletedUser

Jealous ROTFLMAO this is just a game but some people take it so seriously that they need to make a website!

You say that you have 20 Great Buildings, we have 40 and half the members lol

DeletedUser

First you start about medal rankings and get shot down then you start about great buildings. We include information about our great buildings for information purposes only too those who are thinking of joining us, not as some sort of challenge to be better'd. So if you wish to gratify yourself our your guild please do it somewhere else and not on our recruitment thread.Why do you feel the need to keep posting here on a recruitment thread? Please stop taking the thread off topic unless you would like us to consider you for a place.