• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Kingdom of England

DeletedUser

come join the first ranked guild on the server!
we are a hierarchical guild, and the lower placed players will be kicked to make room for you, should you be good enough. the current points requirement for joining is 3000 points
If you are a member, you can be guaranteed that you are playing among the best, and most experienced players on the server!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd be interested in joining your training guild if you'll have me

DeletedUser

Just started playing this yesterday. I'm already at the top of the leader board for the age i'm in. I'm interested in joining you. I'm looking for an English speaking active guild

DeletedUser653

hi toby are you the same toby124 as this village?
toby124.jpg

DeletedUser5274

I am interested in joining up

Anthmfc

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm interested in joining a guild for trading and protection. I'm Kradlum in game.

DeletedUser5457

only just started if you will have me im would like to join

DeletedUser

Hi I would like to join the guild if you will have me .. just under 3k points but moving up pretty fast

DeletedUser

Greetings - looking for a new guild, now that our guild leader has apparently abandoned the game. Been playing for about 3 and a half weeks, currently in the Early Middle Age with a score of 5,246. Wasn't sure if that was quite up to snuff. Please do take a look!