• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

King of the Village!

DeletedUser

Randgris is arrested upon using black magic and Animal Abuse.

MY VILLAGE!

DeletedUser276

points out that the geko was stepped on in the second post of this thread and a paradox ensues swallowing theraresheep

my village.

DeletedUser

points out to the blacksmith thing can repeat themselves. Blacksmith goes home in shame.

My village.

DeletedUser

agrees with sheepy and hicks Fenrir to him again *go boy, try not to tear the brains first so we see all the jerking while you rip off his guts*

My Village :o

DeletedUser

I speak to Fenrir and he goes tearing after Randgris.

My village.

DeletedUser

pats the bad mut and shoos it away. Proceeds to show sheep compassion, sheep felt awkward and ran away.

My village :o

DeletedUser

Sheep shows Randgris compassion. Randgris breaks down into crying, as that has never happened to him before ;)

My village.

DeletedUser

Feeds sheepy with premium grass (without the diamonds). Sheepy is so grateful he gave the village to me.

My village :o

DeletedUser

Offers Randgris the chance to eat me, he collapse with shock.

My village.

DeletedUser

Rejects offer and instead offers to help him rid of his fleas. Sheepy starts to drool from disbelief and forgets about his village.

DeletedUser

Sheep drool covers Randgris, who runs away to get cleaned up.

My village.

DeletedUser

returns laughing and gives theraresheep a good pat in the head. Sheepy starts to bite his hooves and started giving away everything including his village.

DeletedUser

Villagers still see me as their leader and chase Randgris away.

My village.

DeletedUser

Told the villagers tales of theraresheep's great adventures and how his sidekick (me) saved him multiple of times. Villagers decided to make me de facto ruler.

DeletedUser

shows sheepy a postcard from new zealand and its green pastures, sheepy goes on vacation.

DeletedUser

Sheepy returns. Shows Randgris a postcard of Norway and its' gods. Randgris goes on holiday.

My village.

DeletedUser

Brings back a Norwegian ewe, sheepy went through adolescence again.

DeletedUser

Randgris sees me happy and realises he'll never get a girlfriend ;), he begins crying (again)

My village