• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

King of the Village!

DeletedUser

I grow lots of wool. My new immense size scares away the little beaver.

My village.

DeletedUser

shows sheepy weekly gourmet magazine featuring his bestfriend James as lambchops, sheepy faints like a matron

My Village :o

DeletedUser

Sheep wakes up. And avenges James' death by biting Randgris who is now in hospital with rabies.

My village.

DeletedUser

Randgris asks "why me?" Thor overheard and struck sheepy turning him into instant grilled mutton

DeletedUser

However, the instant grilled mutton was radioactive and the radioactivity put Randgris back in hospital.

My village.

DeletedUser

came back from hospital with old sick people who love to caress sheep, sheepy got too busy getting pats

DeletedUser

People finishing patting me and Randgris gives what is rightfully mine (the village)

My village.

DeletedUser

open a petting zoo for the wee little ones featuring a raresheep

my village

DeletedUser

Shakes of ash, which gets in Randgris' eye,s and he now can't see the village and walks away from it.

My village.

DeletedUser

Goes jump in the village pond. Beaver Buzz spontaneously combusts.

My village.

DeletedUser

*hurls hellfire to two mammals having a nice chat over tea*

DeletedUser

*blows it away, "it's from my snot yknow :p"* sheep faints again due to disgust

DeletedUser

sheep recovers. Randgris is kicked out for hygiene reasons.

My village.

DeletedUser

points to sheep for health reason, sheepy gets thrown into quarantine quarters