• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

King of the Village!

DeletedUser

Dibs on the Village~

This game is like Kng of the Hill. same objective.

so like i said up there, My Village!!!:cool:

DeletedUser65

farmer walks into the village and step's on the slimmy geko

My Village :D

DeletedUser276

Blacksmith forges a sword and runs the farmer through...

my village :P

DeletedUser

the geko grown into a man the size of a large ape and goes on a rampage. (The First Hulk is born). MY VILLAGE!

DeletedUser

Geko beat me by an hour to post this thread. Sheepy angry. Sheepy scare off geko with the 'baa of death'. My village :)

DeletedUser

Hydro comes by, wipes the sheep with a giant wave

My village!

DeletedUser

Carasus casts a massive fireball into the water making it all evaporate as he proclaims: My Village :)

DeletedUser276

Shows his Senior Mod badge and shames Carasus out of town

My village :P

DeletedUser

Heats Blacksmith's anvil until it breaks, the Blacksmith runs away crying.

My village :)

DeletedUser276

realizes water cannot heat up an anvil hot enough to break and takes the territory back..

my village

DeletedUser

Smites the blacksmith from on high with a bolt of dad's lightning to free the people :)

My Village :)

DeletedUser

Frees Carasus and dog who tag team to beat Randgris. I then tie them back up.

My village

DeletedUser

hicks Fenrir towards sheepy, *go boy* (next scenes are too gory to be explicated)

My Village :D

DeletedUser

Liaison sits down and talks to Randgris, bores him so much he falls asleep and I take the village

DeletedUser

reminds Liaison that he took the village from the wrong bird, Liaison walks away with burning red ears and cheeks

My Village :o

DeletedUser

Techincally nobody ever took the village from me.

So My Village :cool: