• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

King of the Village!

DeletedUser

The ancient mariner's companion taps emmah on the shoulder, intoning in a deathly rasp "Come with me ..."
Surely you know you should never shoot an albatross!!!
As a result once again (certainly until you refrain from fundamental mythical errors) it looks like it's My Village.

DeletedUser1979

I shoot an albatross too. However, when the ancient mariner's companion attempts to rasp in a deathly intone at me, he quickly decides that he is better off dead himself. Merciful, I appoint him as my personal fisherman instead. Guess who the first fish he caught turned out to be?

My village.

DeletedUser

Suddenly a stream of unimaginably grotesque fluid squirts past the AK47 toting induhvidual, and carries the unwanted refuse out to sea.
The surrounding marine fauna look a bit confused (although, TBH, they always kinda look that way).
One prominent individual decides to re-hang a sign with an indecipherable squiggly piccy on it.
The long and the short of it ... it's once again MY Village

DeletedUser

All of a sudden it starts raining soup and there is a soup flood. My village.

DeletedUser113901

[Steps in a deserted village and takes it without encountering any resistance] My village!