• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

King of the Village!

DeletedUser1979

I return to training and succeed in surpassing naterichster at the next Nationals. The startstruck villagers crown their new champion as Village Head once again.

You go first, naterichster :)

DeletedUser

"Watch out! ... oh no, oh dear, oh no!" screamed the hysterical villagers as they watched the fin sticking out of the water inexorably catch up with the Head.
The water turned crimson, all of Karnage disappeared from view ... and the tuba stopped playing.

"Maybe we should stop with the swimming nonsense?" suggested one of the villagers, realising the dangers that lurked in water. As a gesture of supplication to some form of gods, the villagers once more re-erected that sign with the squiggly water-borne creature on it, in the hope that it would be appeased once it realised that this was again reassuringly my village...

DeletedUser

And the fish likewise have you. It's a 'dog-eat-dog' kind of world. Only without the dogs maybe?
And oncemore they say ... 'my village!"

DeletedUser1979

The fish suddenly realise that they are not dogs (being fish, the silly creatures MUST take things literally). Even worse, Seargant Bluefin de Tuna, head of the right-fin division points out that naterichster, with his wonderful aquatic abilities, must be one of their own kind! Amazed at the genius of their leader, the fish kick the creature that gave them the idea that their new friend was an enemy off the throne. In the process of the kick, I sneak in and take the throne.

My village.

And naterichster I've only ever done 200+ distance at short course, long course 50 though was 29.27 last November

DeletedUser

A less literal, and more literary, minded shoal swims on by. At the front of it, Moby barges his way past all opposition to get to the 'throne', swamping it with water in the process. The bedraggled occupant is forced aside by the piscine weight opposing him. Unlike the previous pretender, Billy doesn't need to sneak anywhere. He calmly approaches and takes what is rightfully his, proclaiming smugly: "My village!"

DeletedUser1979

Let it be known throughout the land that whosoever admits to a crime; be it the most murderous of misdeeds or the least idiotic of idiosyncrasies; such a man shall henceforth and forever be warrant to immediate and irreversible exile from the Village, without trial and with disregard to error.
LAW 4551, AUTHORISED BY BTF (RULER, Village)

Fishy.
Smug.
Wet.
"Abhorrent traits in any ruler," declared the Lord High Chamberlain to his master as they roamed the palatial grounds (built of course at the expense of everyone except the ruler - global warming was at an all time high with the ruler, who paid no heed to all the warnings that the Forged Nations presented to him each year, merely sending them back their proposed resolutions shredded to pieces by a paper shredder that had also been obtained just to spite the environment)

"I agree, Lord High Chamberlain," said the ruler - before clapping his hand over his gills in frustration as he realised that he had just condemned himself to exile.

"Aha!" said the Chamberlain. "Now I've got you!"

Saying thus and with an almighty kick the Chamberlain disposes of the Fish sending him streaking through the air, right into the mouth of a mako shark who is delighted with the fourth Exocoetidae to enter his gastrointestinal system that day. So delighted, in fact, that it makes its way to the Village, where I sit enthroned now, and prowls about day and night ensuring that I am safe from the meanest of opposition, oceanic, amphibious or otherwise, while my pitiable predecessor has no rest from his constant hand-to-hand combat with Pepsin and co. in the mako's gut.

My Village.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14782

sadly, even Karnage can drown, and he does.

My village!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1979

Drowned I may be, but the villagers love that their King died for the sport that brought them so much glory at the Forgympics:) I am reinstated.
My village

I'm 16 naterichster. I know, 29 is not very good, but it's gonna improve, a LOT I hope :) When I was 13 I was 33 for the 50.

DeletedUser

...and then the villagers started to wonder why they had a dead king, and so de-instated Karnage, in favour of that lovable footballing piscean, Billy, who re-uttered the immortal words: "My village"

DeletedUser14782

that is quite good still, i am in ontario, hoping to make provs by the end of the year.

DeletedUser1979

I immediately seize the village with no effort from the new and rather forgetful king: for failing to follow the Laws of the Village, the village is automatically handed over from him to me.:)

My village.

Good luck naterichster:) Break those records:)

DeletedUser

I run in an immediately cause karnage ...killing everything in sight ..

There for ...my village B)

DeletedUser

As emmah killed everything in sight, she left no defending army and therefore had to surrender to me and mine .. so it is .. MY village. ;)

DeletedUser

hahaha , emmah is a one man army by her self ..there for kicks your butt to curb :D

My village :D

DeletedUser

Just me and the seagulls as we say .. Mine ... mine ... mine .. mine ... my village ...

DeletedUser

Look out! there's an albatross behind you ... with a message round its collar that says "My village"...