• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

King of the Village!

DeletedUser

I launch a subversive movement that grabs the villagers attention

my village

DeletedUser

The movement lasted only a moment and I am reinstated as leader.

My village.

DeletedUser

Realizes that square sheep are not aerodynamic, kicks windmill on high, blows him away

My village.

DeletedUser

Sneaks in the hut Karnage sleeps in, and puts his air mattress in the stream, and watches as he floats away.

My village

DeletedUser

i ninja sneak behind herluth chloroform him/her to sleep and tie them to a log i chopped down and float them down the river also

my village

DeletedUser

I burned and vaporized the river stream and every single creation around it into ashes.

mon village

DeletedUser

I smote sheepy with my newly acquired gleipnir 1:1 action figure model and turned him into mutton kebabs

My Village :o

DeletedUser

I am resurrected and drive Randgris out with sharp kebab sticks.

My village.

DeletedUser

I get a sheep blow up doll out of Randgris'closet, and put it behind a pit, and lure raresheep into the deep hole

My village

BTW, I am a he, lol.

DeletedUser

i round your square edges with a router and a [SUP]3/[/SUP]4" round bit and push you down a hill

my village

DeletedUser

While your not looking, I kick you back into the pit with Beaver.
My village

DeletedUser

i call my friend puff the fire breathing dragon and he roasts herluth and theraresheep

my village

DeletedUser

I heaved and shoved, the earth split open and the resulting fissure consumed all earth bound beings.

My Village

DeletedUser

I stole puff the dragon, and was spared, to save the world by sticking my finger in Randgris eye
My village

DeletedUser

Herluth's finger gets stuck and him and Randgris fall to their fiery grave.

Meanwhile, my village.