• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Kill in single blow - restricted

SubCon

Private
Hello,
I am relatively new to the game, but have some experience already.
So I find that no matter how much stronger your unit is - it will not kill in single blow.
For instance: Heavy cavalry with about 55% attack bonus should kill a ballista, catapult or an archer in single blow.
This is obvious, as with much less attack power those units are left with 1hp and I have almost 60% attack bonus and still they are left with 1 hp.
Yes Rogue does kill in one. In some really rare cases a mercenary kills ballista in one.
So it seems to me that it was done intentionally by devs?

I'd appreciate some clarification on this, since algorithmically this should be single shot to kill.

Thanks

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
It is intentional. In the past one shots were more possible, but this was changed some time ago now.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
When you reach the Space ages1shot kills are very common, by then your attack lvls will be much higher and take into the AO Gb which gives you critical hit bonus plus space age units have 20-35% chance of double damage.. so one hit kills are very common for me