• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Kicked out of game at least 25 time today already

DeletedUser113110

• World: Cirgard (EN3)
  • Browser and Version: iOS app, 1.169.1
  • Overview of the bug: Whenever I try to click the app, the game loads to 98%, then kicks me out 90% of the time. On the off chance that it allows me in, it kicks me out as soon as I try to type a message to another player.
  • Screenshots: Will only work with a video, and don’t know how to do a video screenshot. Sorry.
  • How often this occurs: GMT-8, this has been happening since this morning, but worsened in the past few hours and now I can’t even access the game.
  • Urgency: Very urgent for me, but not as urgent for other players if they don’t have this bug.
  • Preventative Actions: Restarting wifi connection, switching wifi connection, deleting app twice, closing all apps, log-out/log-in
  • Summary: Kicked out of game every time I try to access the game. Happened at least 25 times today already.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Can’t access the file.
  • Thank you, and please fix this quickly!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118860

• World: Cirgard (EN3)
  • Browser and Version: iOS app, 1.169.1
  • Overview of the bug: Whenever I try to click the app, the game loads to 98%, then kicks me out 90% of the time. On the off chance that it allows me in, it kicks me out as soon as I try to type a message to another player.
  • Screenshots: Will only work with a video, and don’t know how to do a video screenshot. Sorry.
  • How often this occurs: GMT-8, this has been happening since this morning, but worsened in the past few hours and now I can’t even access the game.
  • Urgency: Very urgent for me, but not as urgent for other players if they don’t have this bug.
  • Preventative Actions: Restarting wifi connection, switching wifi connection, deleting app twice, closing all apps, log-out/log-in
  • Summary: Kicked out of game every time I try to access the game. Happened at least 25 times today already.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Can’t access the file.
  • Thank you, and please fix this quickly!
Do you think someone is trying to tell you something!

Vesiger

Monarch
The app has been unstable when it comes to typing messages for a long time. I tried using an alternative keyboard, but it only made things worse.

Clearing cached data for the Forge of Empires app generally helps, but I've certainly been kicked out of the game quite a lot in the last few months - it's quite normal for it to require several restarts. I assumed it had got so complicated that it was seriously straining the capabilities of the device...

The app has been unstable when it comes to typing messages for a long time. I tried using an alternative keyboard, but it only made things worse.

Clearing cached data for the Forge of Empires app generally helps, but I've certainly been kicked out of the game quite a lot in the last few months - it's quite normal for it to require several restarts. I assumed it had got so complicated that it was seriously straining the capabilities of the device...
Every time I switch to another app (usually the calculator for sniping) the app restarts both on my phone and tablet

DeletedUser112760

Hey there, maybe what I'm going to suggest you might not be related to/fix your issue, but it's worth the try.

Are your animations/effects disabled? If you managed to hop in your world from your phone, try to disable them (if you have them enabled) as they can greatly improve performance, especially on older phones/systems.

Close any other app that you aren't using in the background. Doing this might help to speed up the app.

I used to have issues when messaging other players on my older phone, it would sometimes take too long to bring up the keyboard or it would even close the app (I think the messaging system is too resource-consuming, or at least used to be). I haven't had any issues with my new phone so far.

Good luck. Hopefully your problem is fixed as soon as possible. :)

Giskler

Legend
There's been a chat crash bug for a while now. Sometimes while typing messages and hitting send the app just shits the bed and crashes.

DeletedUser110603

Please contact support who can help troubleshoot your issue, thankyou.