• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Keep losing all my battles

Shad23

Emperor
mine is 188 and 178 in Futur era so i'd say work on your attack boost it's a bit low maybe you rushed to fast to get to TE

Emberguard

Legend
For easier reference
OK, here is one scenario.
Enemy.
First wave: Sniper x 2. Mech. Artillery x 3. Commando x 1. MG team x1.
Second wave. Sniper x 2. Mech. Artillery x 4. MG Team x 1. Commando x 1.
+40% Attack &+40% Defence.

What I have is: Strike team. Missile Artillery. Attach Helicopter. Universal Tank IFV. Commando.
Attack +52%. Defence + 33%.

What would you do? Hope I'm not boring everyone. This is one part of the "Continent Map"

Emberguard

Legend
I got that, I would just like to learn what troops I need to win battles. Back to the drawing board I guess.
Your opponents are mostly Ranged and Light Units with a bit of artillery

So you could try getting your hands on some stealth tanks. If 8 stealth tanks don’t work you can try 4 Stealth Tanks and 4 Combat Drones

Being in Tomorrow Era you can build the buildings if you’ve researched them

Shad23

Emperor
first lvl of GE will show you if you do it on manual by experiencing what troops to use against what troops and eventually give you enough troops to fight all the fights you want to do