• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Keep losing all my battles

TrickyDicky

Private
I need help with what armies to put against other armies. I keep loosing against the second wave. The armies I select seem much stronger and more advanced than the other armies, also my percentage is higher, both attack and defence. Getting very annoying now.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

TrickyDicky

Private
Will try and do screenshots. Unfortunately, I am useless at manual fighting. :lol::lol::lol:. I'm an old codger. Spend most of my brain power on building my cities, not very well. :blush::blush::blush:

TrickyDicky

Private
Is there any where where I can find a list of what armies are best against others? Or am I looking for the holy grail?

Shad23

Emperor
when you huver over a unit at least on PC you see stats on that pop-up you should see what troops your troops are good against
unfortunatly i can't printscreen it for you pop-up does not apear on print screen image

TrickyDicky

Private
I do look at what the strengths etc. are. I believe that my troops are much better than the ones I am fighting. I always win the first wave, then defeated in the second. Don't know what to do.

Shad23

Emperor
check both waves befor determining what troops to send fight as 2nd wave sometimes need a diferent combination of troops if your att boost ain't strong enough and you are still in low era's if you have rogues a combo of 2 units + 6 rogues can be solution 1 unit that you know could kill first wave and 1 that you'd need against 2nd wave

TrickyDicky

Private
I am in the "Tomorrow" era. I don't have any rogues. I check that my percentage for attack and defence is higher than the opponents, but I still lose. At a kind of a stalemate trying to continue with completing the "Continent Map". Will have to keep trying. Confused why my "helicopters" seem to be useless, even though they seem to have a high number. Give up. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Shad23

Emperor
what GB's do you have and at what lvl ? , try getting a rogue hideout and if you don't have it the Alcatraz is usefull to get loads of troops
i don't realy like tomorow troops prefer futur troops huver tank is awesome

Emberguard

Legend
What’s the units you’re using and what’s your opponents? Are you looking at unit skills in addition to unit bonuses? EG: Combat drone can’t be touched by artillery, Stealth Tank can’t be touched by distance attacks when on certain terrain

TrickyDicky

Private
OK, here is one scenario. Enemy. First wave: Sniper x 2. Mech. Artillery x 3. Commando x 1. MG team x1. Second wave. Sniper x 2. Mech. Artillery x 4. MG Team x 1. Commando x 1. +40% Attack &+40% Defence. What I have is: Strike team. Missile Artillery. Attach Helicopter. Universal Tank IFV. Commando. Attack +52%. Defence + 33%. What would you do? Hope I'm not boring everyone. This is one part of the "Continent Map"