• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Just talking

• Thread starter DeletedUser113901
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113901

So, the "what time is it" contest is no more. :(Consequently, some of us regulars out there are getting bored. So this thread will be the very same, but without the rewards and permanent. What's the topic you ask? Anything. Just talk. Post nice pictures of cats, ask questions about FoE, play minigames, share cake recipes or comment sport events, that's entirely up to you. Anyway I think you got it. Let's do this! :D

DeletedUser113901

We tried this last week and got shut down within a couple of hours ::(
Oh. Ok. So now we can say farewell to @Ati2 :( I'll be on forum a few days probably then just login once a week to collect my points, without dropping anywhere else :( So will some others I guess :(But, what if we split topics? Like "just talking about XYZ"? That wouldn't be quite as good as WTII but... :( And I'm starting to use smileys as ponctuation:(I've lost my purpose :( And can you even call these smileys?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113901

I miss the chat, I mean the competition, thread too. If you make the topic of this ‘Missing chatting in the What Time Is It? thread’ and we only talk about missing it and what we would be chatting about if it was still running, maybe that will fit the rules?
Oh yes great idea!
When do we do it? :D
Edit: I suggest we try one last time with this thread then resort to your solution pr to splitted threads.
Reedit: can you make group conversations in here?
Rereedit: you can invite up to 3 participants.
Rerereedit: does it mean max 3 participants or max 4 participants or a single participant can invite 3? Worth a try anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.