• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

just lost 30.000 supplies

DeletedUser

this evening i had 36.500 supplies did not spend any then put down watched a film just came back on now only have 3811 where the hell did they all go ? any help would be helpful as it take a while to get them for me at mo

thanks

rickyy

DeletedUser4089

Welcome to the forums.

It would be most helpful if you could give the world you play on so the mods can more easily access your logs.

I'd guess you built something and forgot though.

DeletedUser

hi thanks for the welcome :)
i play in greifental world the only thing i built today was some road :(

DeletedUser98682

HI rickky - Welcome to the forum - if you raise a ticket and explain the problem we will investigate for you. (to raise a ticket right click on your play screen and select "support")
T ;-)

DeletedUser14782

it wud take 100 cobbled roads to spend 30k supplies if that helps any

DeletedUser4089

Well, Cobbled Road is 100 coins / 300 supplies per tile. So 100 tiles of it would be 10k coins and 30k supplies. It's possible.

EDIT: Note to self, type faster

DeletedUser

yeah i see what you mean if thats the case and i did do it then i am bloody mad lol

DeletedUser14782

lol, if you are in a large-ish city, you probably would have spent 30k to replace the roads...