• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: just an idea that might work

• Thread starter DeletedUser98249
  • Start date

DeletedUser98249

Hello there hope you all have a nice easter holiday
I didn't know if this be the right area or under questions so i just ask you all here.
Was wondering if there was a way to make this work so ghost guilds can slow down alittle and stop people from going to one than back to another?Say when a member leaves there guild they have to wait 24 to 48 hours to join another or form a guild after leaving it.this way it kinda makes them think twice about doing it and gives me the peace of mind knowing one of my idea's works.
Seen this used in other online games i have played before this one
thank you very much for reading this and hope you will pass this onto the right people and hope maybe your people can get this idea to work and think of using it. will bring a lot of peace to me
THANK YOU
SD1(scruvydog1)
sean

DeletedUser7719

And an admin gave a little evidence of something to come here:
The developers are looking at putting restrictions on guild hopping. This will be done via coding where players may not be able to join an old guild within a certain time frame. Increasing each time they leave a guild. This is just one idea though. There are others being looked at as well.