• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Junior GB Swap Threads

Snowelle

Private
I have started (with the alliance consent) Junior GB Swap Threads for under 600K members of our guild. This is working successfully in 2 worlds that I am in now. The idea is so the Junior members can get the BPs they need without competing against the higher level players of that guild that have a lot more FPs. Only the Junior members can see these swap threads. 5FP 10FP and 20FP. The only hitch so far is that the GB that is entered into the Junior Swap Threads needs to stay in the junior threads until it levels. And likewise any GB that is entered into the higher swap threads should not be entered into the Junior swap threads. They are to be kept separate until that GB levels. With some practice, everyone has got use to working this correctly. Junior can still partate in the higher player Swap threads if they like. As administrator of these threads, I include new members who are under 600K experience, monitor that the threads are run correctly with the correct FP input and remove any junior that has left the guild or gone over 600K experience. Snow

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
I would suggest not use fp swaps. I have used fp swaps too(GB). And i got to know GB swap takes lots of time also makes fps loss. Its because 1.9 investment is better. With arc 80, everything goes fast. If you look at high point players, you can see they use 1.9, not GB swap. 1.9 makes the owner level a GB with less fp then swap, more effective and will allow you to get more ranking points faster.
It is just my suggestion.

Knight of ICE

I would suggest not use fp swaps. I have used fp swaps too(GB). And i got to know GB swap takes lots of time also makes fps loss. Its because 1.9 investment is better. With arc 80, everything goes fast. If you look at high point players, you can see they use 1.9, not GB swap. 1.9 makes the owner level a GB with less fp then swap, more effective and will allow you to get more ranking points faster.
It is just my suggestion.

Did you miss the phrases "junior" and more important "under 600k members"?

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
if its for junior, why not add players under 600k and 1.9 invetsers together, so the juniors can get a fast growing 1.9 help?? i meant getting 1.9 support NOT putting fps by 1.9

Knight of ICE

if its for junior, why not add players under 600k and 1.9 invetsers together, so the juniors can get a fast growing 1.9 help?? i meant getting 1.9 support NOT putting fps by 1.9

Did you actually read the reason why she started it?

Snowelle

Private
Hi and thanks for your feedback. While the Junior swap threads are available to the under 600K the 1.9 thread and other higher player threads are also available. As you would gather nearly all the Juniors do not have an arc or lots of FPs but do participate in getting the BPs for the arc as well. As for levelling up their GBs faster would be great if only they had the FPs to do it !!! Adding 1.9 investors with the Juniors is really the same as our 1.9 thread works already - 4th and 5th are suitable for the Juniors to contribute into. I hope I have understood your Lil.

Last edited: