• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed June Vacation Contest

Crazy Chloe

Private
My dream vacation and one that I definitely plan to do, would be to visit Quren village now called Luyi, Henan Province, China; the birthplace of Laozi, author of the Dao De Jing and founder of Daoism.
I would also visit the Xiangu Pass where he supposedly wrote the Dao De Jing for the soldier Guan Ling, who was guarding the pass.
There are also two, must see, Daoist temples to visit in China: The White Cloud Temple in Beijing and the Tiejia Daoist Ecology Temple which is halfway up the mountain Taibai in the Shaanxi Province and built on the site of the oldest temple Tiejiashu built circa 206 BC.
Hopefully, once the pandemic is truly over with, I will be finally able to visit for a trip of a lifetime :)

yory2

Private
My dream journey
Everyone dreams of being there. This place is very different - coloured and fun. This is very nice and interesting there - you only have your thoughts and feelings. It is everything and there is everything you want, but it is difficult to find it. My place will be big, quiet, with trees and flowers, FOE and... a few more games. I will rest there, I will have fun there. There - I am the boss. There will be nothing superfluous. Only what I don't want will be missing. You can't imagine it - no problem, when I come back I'll tell you :)

Naranique

Master Corporal
And the winners are.....

RogerHolmes

nezhelski

Congratulations! The winners will be contacted shortly.

Please join us for our next contest coming soon.