• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Player JOURNAL OF AN EMPRESS IN SINERANIA.

RashEmpress

Private
So,what can i actually say....am just so thrilled cause i started this game just to pass time cause of COVID but it has caught my heart
i feel like am addicted to it.
i actually started as a nud ,i didn't know anything ....got a friend that helped me out,and now i fill i have got the hung of it.
Seriously speaking i now have a new friend who has just started the ....it could be my sister ....she visits my city and she is like you know what am jealous and am like ooh..sorry:lol::lol: 8-) you will be fine......
i dont like writing i love audios but unfortunately there are non here...so wait till i get the passion to write again by the way am really fun at least my mum says i am.