• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Player Journal of a wannabe fighter

Ev4ma

Captain
Hello! I am very proud I have nearly finished the PME map!
Yay!
Atm: I am struggling with troops and goods.
Arc and Traz struggling to grow.

Ev4ma

Captain
Been barely online for a while, I will give a long update on my city.

1624028001345.png

View attachment 23569No too bad considering that I came back online on the 15th and started competing in the tower on the 16th, to be honest the tower needs more challenge.
1624028334898.png

1624028354723.png

I haven't done GvG or GbG or GE in a while.
I might decide to do a settlement, but probably not.

1624028538935.png
I am rich, lol.

Attachments

• 1624028136811.png
    1624028136811.png
    611.9 KB · Views: 161

Ev4ma

Captain
Woah, not posted in 6 months.

Anyway I have a new personal best for fights in GBG.

1643740865616.png

Nothing much to say ig.

Attachments

• 1643821669416.png
    1643821669416.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

Ev4ma

Captain
A year later...
It may be the case that I'm an actual fighter now, just just some wannabe fighter.
My city looks kinda epic, going to change it up a bit though. I don't like the way it looks, messy at the bottom.

1676801868099.png

My attack and defence is higher now, way higher. I think I need to raise my defence a bit more to be fair.

1676801930305.png

I am planning on raising my Arc to Lv 90 but I will take my time and focus on other GBs.

I'm debating if I should take my Zeus and Traz higher or focus on the lower levelled ones. By the end of this year I aim to get all my great buildings to level 65 and to build either Kraken or Atlantis

I produce around 230fp daily, sometimes I'll make more.
Great BuildingLevel
Arc81 - Currently doing a level so will be lv 82 soon
Alcatraz65
Zeus60
CoA24 - In the middle of a level
CDM20
ToR19 - In the middle of a level
CF14
GT14
HC12
Cape12
TA11
TT10
AO10 - In the middle of a level
SC6 - In the middle of a level

Gedrog

Private
Personally you should get a CC too level 60 and you will make 60fp next do your AO to level 60 another 60 fp then your CDM to level 60 for another 36 fp and you will have another 156 fp fp too invest without having to bleed your troops.
You are better off getting the Kraken 46 fp's at level 60 if you struggle for BP's then I would say Rain forest might be an option
Join a Guild with active support for 1.9 and you will quickly build up BP's instead of wasting fp's on Rainforest plant a level 2 Terrace farm 12 fp's
You made the classical mistake of too many GB's too early on in the game
In 33 days I will have my 1 year anniversary and I have already ARC level 80 plus 8 GB's at level 60 after frustrating slow start I joined an awesome Guild in October and my GB's have been growing like mushrooms.
My City Collection is now nearing the 900fp daily and in a good GBG single session I can get 2000fp (This hugely depends on how your Guild does GBG )
I am in IA shortly doing a space jump to the Future

Attachments

• Progress.jpg
    Progress.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 33

Ev4ma

Captain
Personally you should get a CC too level 60 and you will make 60fp next do your AO to level 60 another 60 fp then your CDM to level 60 for another 36 fp and you will have another 156 fp fp too invest without having to bleed your troops.
You are better off getting the Kraken 46 fp's at level 60 if you struggle for BP's then I would say Rain forest might be an option
Join a Guild with active support for 1.9 and you will quickly build up BP's instead of wasting fp's on Rainforest plant a level 2 Terrace farm 12 fp's
You made the classical mistake of too many GB's too early on in the game
In 33 days I will have my 1 year anniversary and I have already ARC level 80 plus 8 GB's at level 60 after frustrating slow start I joined an awesome Guild in October and my GB's have been growing lik
My City Collection is now nearing the 900fp daily and in a good GBG single session I can get 2000fp (This hugely depends on how your Guild does GBG )
I am in IA shortly doing a space jump to the Future
Congrats on reaching one year, I've been playing for nearly 3 years. FRP personally is horrible alongside terrace farm, I've spent a lot of FP packs on the AF tech, and have been dumping FP on my Arc to get it to 90 because I actively use 1.9 and it'd be nice to make a slight profit.

Gedrog

Private
Congrats on reaching one year, I've been playing for nearly 3 years. FRP personally is horrible alongside terrace farm, I've spent a lot of FP packs on the AF tech, and have been dumping FP on my Arc to get it to 90 because I actively use 1.9 and it'd be nice to make a slight profit.
My main Guild have a rigid program to level 16 GB's to level 60 in phases of three, in a specific order, after that you can do what you want, I joined them in October 2022, and haven't looked back I will finish their main campaign in April
Next campaign is to get them all too a 100 and ARC to 110

In my second world I will complete my AO then lift ARC to 100
Going a bit slower as the 2nd Guild is a bit weak in GBG so I don't get that income

Attachments

• 2nd.jpg
    2nd.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 32