• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Josh the Scavenger

LastWarrior

Lieutenant Colonel
Where can we see what goods the scavenger brings, I noticed only the promethium was shown when my ship returned

DeletedUser653

no one in my guild in EN1 has yet seen Josh !

Edit - i should have said no one has seen him when he comes back and no knows if he works or sleeps on the trip !
looking forward to seeing my boat back today after the update

Last edited by a moderator:

LastWarrior

Lieutenant Colonel
For goods yes but we could do with a pop up over the city like the promethium telling us whether we have diamonds medals etc

DeletedUser96901

He has returned , yet again I have no idea what he collected, no extra goods in the store
check your coins & supplies
each has 25% chance to get and you would get 1150 from them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108379

1150 coins in arctic future?
Really, that makes it worth to take Josh on the trip
:lol:

DeletedUser105544

He has returned , yet again I have no idea what he collected, no extra goods in the store
Check your Espedition Diamonds Inventory, I get 25 diamonds last time and it took me a weekto figure out where it was placed.

DeletedUser99363

agreed a tool tip should be made to let us know what he has brought back, currently i get flashing inventory but no idea what he might have done

DeletedUser96901

or a popup window showing the reward

already available on the beta server

coming soon also to your world :P

maybe already part in update 1.87 in
Some minor harbor-related issues were corrected.

because they don't say exactly what issues are corrected :rolleyes:

DeletedUser99363

thanks for update Test, glad mods are answering the questions :)

DeletedUser98451

Got the pop-up twice this morning, coin on both, josh will be going overboard