• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Jolie VS Festive - Winter EVENT

Emberguard

Legend
Attack stats, or attacking army? Only the Jolie Canal gives Attack, but both Canal’s give for the Attacking Army.

As to which is better, that’ll depend on what stage your city is at

u can have both using AD
How can you have both by "using AD"? It's not for sale or on auction in the AD - yet. It's only available through the event.
If you want both - or more than one, you'll need to spend diamonds to buy more stars than the event offers "for free".

Last edited:

KingJMobile

Private
Festive Canal gives 3 more FPs than Jolie Canal, and more def% for both attacking and defending army. I think Festive is slightly better.

I think my biggest issue in fighting is when all of the opposition army units decide to attack one of my units all in consecutive turns, so I think maybe for me, an 18% defence boost from festive canal for my attacking army would be more beneficial? Or maybe I'm just a dumb fighter idk

If you were just a dumb fighter, then you would not care about the defense boost, as a dumb fighter would only concern themselves with the attack bonus's, since more attack must make a fighter better, right? :) A dumb fighter only knows how to hit - a smart fighter knows how to take a hit.
:lol: anyway, does the defence boost from festive canal add to the defence boost from my sentinel outpost? or do their benefits just overlap?

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
:lol: anyway, does the defence boost from festive canal add to the defence boost from my sentinel outpost? or do their benefits just overlap?
They all add up together. If you go to your Town Hall and look at the tab titled "Boost Overview", you will see what buildings you have that are boosting your various stats. And if you have (as an example) 2 Sentinel Outposts, it will put a little x2 in the window showing you have boosts from both. If you see something, like Wheat Fields show up in two seperate location in the Attack Boost bar, it is because it not only groups exact same buildings - but also ages - so if you see it twice, it is because you have them from 2 different ages.

They all add up together. If you go to your Town Hall and look at the tab titled "Boost Overview", you will see what buildings you have that are boosting your various stats. And if you have (as an example) 2 Sentinel Outposts, it will put a little x2 in the window showing you have boosts from both. If you see something, like Wheat Fields show up in two seperate location in the Attack Boost bar, it is because it not only groups exact same buildings - but also ages - so if you see it twice, it is because you have them from 2 different ages.
Ohhhhhh :o I see, I never took much notice of the townhall before. thanks for your help :D