• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Join The Guild Of Honour

DeletedUser

Good day to you Lords and Ladies. My name is MasterGaijin and I would like to invite one and all to join my newly founded guild. Unlike some others, I do not demand that you must have a minimum score. I do not insist that if someone attacks, you must go to war.
Our guild is for those who respect others' rights to play as they wish and to have fun. If you want to fight, simply post it on the appropriate guild board and if there is someone else, also looking for a battle, they will contact you. If you wish to trade, post that too on the appropriate guild board and let others know what you wish to offer and what you might like in return.
We are currently small but with your help, we could become large. We also have a guild board for chatting and general discussions.
Not a very active player? Not a problem. Play as much or as little as you wish. This is a guild for those who want to have fun playing this game. Not those who take it too seriously and make it less fun for the others.
Why not drop me a line? Either search for our guild, The Guild Of Honour, or send a message to me, Mastergaijin. I am on most of the time and you shouldn't have to wait too long for a reply.
Hope to see you in the guild-halls soon...Gaijin :)

DeletedUser

Just wanted to say something Mastergaijin,

If i would take a Glimp on this page .. first things i would read will be: Demand,Insist,Want,Your. the "I do not" falls completely away and could be misread badly. imo you should change that b4 noone answers. Just a lil tip. (do whatever you want)