• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Join 'The Fair Traders', Recruiting now

DeletedUser

The Fair Traders now have 2 guilds in East-Nagach and 1 guild in Greifental!

*We have a fair trade ethos 'guidelines on how to trade fairly'*

Contact ddrd1981 or Lodroth for an invitation to; The Fair Traders (Original) *East-Nagach*.

Contact Mutzena for an invitation to; The Fair Traders 2 (Sister guild) *East-Nagach*.

Contact ddrd1981 for an invitation to; The Fair Traders *Greifental*.

The Fair Traders (Original)*East-Nagach*;
* Minimum requirement is to be producing; Bricks, Rope, Salt, Glass or Dried Herbs.
* We have held 3rd place as expected, with over 2,000,000 points.
* We have goods from Bronze Age ~ Late Middle Age.

The Fair traders 2 (Sister Guild)*East-Nagach*;
* No minimum requirements.
* Founded and run by very experienced guild leader Mutzena.
* Same layout as the original guild.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The Fair Traders *Greifental*;

'The Fair Traders'

Leader & founder; ddrd1981

The fairest guild that you will find in this world; We are fair to all our members and expect nothing but fair treatment in return. If this sounds like the guild for you then please contact ddrd1981 for an invitation within 24hours in most cases. We don’t have any 2nd or 3rd divisions so once you are here you will be here to stay with no fear of relegation. We have held 2nd place here for months and are one of the most secure guild environments in Greifental with over 8,000,000 guild points.

Guild features;

* We have one of the best guild forums you will ever encounter in this game.

*We have 85 Great building which are listed in our guild forum clearly.

* We have goods from all ages ensuring development whichever age you are in.

*More than 50% of our members have reached the final stage of the game.

*We only trade fairly here anyone not doing so has 24 hours in which to rectify their poor
trades, constant offenders are removed from the guild entirely.

*We understand that players have real lives so time away for holidays and work commitments are acceptable here. Notification is required however to ensure that you aren’t accidentally removed for inactivity.

* Members who are inactive without any reasons are removed and replaced after 3 days (72 hours).

* We have fun weekly and 12 week; Growth & Battle tournaments to help boost guild growth.

* We offer a fun, friendly and supportive guild.

Current stage of development;

59% of our members are in the Colonial age!
32% of our members are in the Late Middle Age!
9% of our members are in the High Middle Age!

(All members are currently active so polish and motivation levels are extremely high)

Contact ddrd1981 for an invitation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Contact ddrd1981 or Lodroth to join The Fair Traders (Original)

Contact Mutzena to join The Fair Traders 2 (Sister guild)

Contact ddrd1981 for an invitation to; The Fair Traders *Greifental*.

Best wishes,

'The Fair Traders' Leadership Teams.

Last edited by a moderator:

Surge

Brigadier-General
Hmm, seems like a good guild from the description given. Although there is no direct relevance as of being 3rd on E World, other than show might. That said, you didn't really state your guild's position, as most people now-a-days just want to join a big strong guild. You got good motives, though, and am relieved to see a somewhat strict leader (must polish/motivate, trades only for guild, etc.).

DeletedUser

Hmm, seems like a good guild from the description given. Although there is no direct relevance as of being 3rd on E World, other than show might. That said, you didn't really state your guild's position, as most people now-a-days just want to join a big strong guild. You got good motives, though, and am relieved to see a somewhat strict leader (must polish/motivate, trades only for guild, etc.).

Thanks for the information, I have updated the details somewhat. We now have a sister guild in world 5 and a new guild in world 7 too; all with the same trade rules. These guilds will see any player through to the end of the Colonial Age with ease so long as you are a well motivated player. We don't enforce the Polish/Motivate rule this is expected at least once every two days not daily as other guilds enforce. We would expect players to return the favour when players take the time to motivate their buildings however. I know that players have different commitments in life so enforcement of this is less of a priority, fair trade is very important here though. Without good trade progress is severely hindered, you won't get that as an issue with us. Our rules also prevent you from being expolited by larger more developed players.

~ddrd1981

DeletedUser9119

Hi! I am pretty new at this game but getting the just of it quickly. I'm currently looking for a guild and am keen on joining your guild after reading your guys profile. Do you guys still have space?

DeletedUser

Guild founder, seeking to increase his friends list!

Hi fellow guildies of Greifental,

I would like to invite you to join my ever increasing friends list and possibly even my very succesful guild. If you are producing at least one type of HMA goods and we have space to accomodate you I will be happy to add you to our vibrant guild instead. If the guild is full or you aren't producing HMA goods then I would be very pleased if you could add me as a friend so that we can grow strong through a different type of team work. We are now able to support each others towns and great buildings if we are friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* We can support each others towns by Polishing cultural buildings and motivating production within supplies and houses.

* We can support each others Great buildings by donating forge points to them, this provides;

Blueprints, Forge point packs and Medals in return for your efforts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to work together with me then add me as a friend, I would gladly add you to our waiting list to join us here at 'The Fair Traders' too if that is what you would like. I would also be happy to offer advice and guidance to you whenever I can or as needed.

I hope to be able to work with you very soon,

~ddrd1981 'Founder' The Fair Traders

DeletedUser2646

add me to please people KEVSPR and remember to polish or motivate your friends.

DeletedUser10966

Any chance yu need more? I'd like to help. Screen name is same as forum name

DeletedUser276

this is a guild type thread.... as there is an invite in the main post. Moving to the guilds section.

DeletedUser

Any chance yu need more? I'd like to help. Screen name is same as forum name

We are full at present sorry for the delay in my response. I have sent out a friends request to you and will offer a place as soon as one is available. We have a waiting list here in greifental at present due to high demand but places do become available from time to time so please don't be discouraged. I have sent you a message in game too.

~ddrd1981

DeletedUser

We would like to merge with your guild

Hi alfredthegreat,

Whilst I appreciate the offer it is not something I can consider at this time due to capacity issues in the guild. We are full with 80 active players at present so your 29 players couldn't merge with us. I'm sorry my friend but there is nothing i can do to help at present. We could keep in touch and maybe even add friends from each of our guilds to each others friends lists but that is the best that I can offer I'm afraid. I will add you to my friends list for now so that we can stay in touch an support each others cities.
~ddrd1981

DeletedUser

We have a high demand here but do not be put off I am happy to add you as a friend until a place is available to join us here.
Adding players as friends shouldn't be overlooked as they can provide extra polish/motivations to help you to develop quicker. Friends can also now contribute to great buildings helping them to level up quicker too. I have The Cathedral of Aachen and with the help of friends it is now at Level 10. I have also been able to gain access to my friends Great buildings in order to obtain the blueprints that i need for my next structure whilst giving back to the friends who have supported me.

~ddrd1981