• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

join "The Fair Traders"on houndsmoor, we are recruiting!

DeletedUser

*We use a trading ethos to keep trades fair*

Our #1 guild rule is not to trade outside of the guild. We have a big active stockpile of everything to satisfy your needs. There is no need to supply the competition.
There are ofcourse reasonable exceptions for when the guild stock is low.

We trade 1:1 for same Age goods (HMA:HMA), and 2:1 for consecutive Age goods (EMA:HMA). Consecutive Age goods are twice as expensive, so it's only fair.
Due to the current trading ratio limitations we do not trade goods more than 1 Age apart (EMA:LMA).

This trading ethos, or guideline, has taken us to the successful branch we are now.
Some may not agree with our ethos and find it unfair, but our success simply speaks for itself.

Unlike most other top ranked guilds, The Fair Traders do not find Town-ranking essential. Our success is due to our ethos, rules and integrity to keep to those.
Not by farming or only allowing high-ranked players.

Benefits of all The Fair Traders guilds;
* These guilds are designed to promote fair trade only, through the fair trade ethos
* Apply to us and you can expect a response within 24hrs, sometimes immediately.
* Every member Polishes/Motivates regularly
* We have excellent active, informative and updated forums
* We offer fun, friendly and supportive guilds

If you are stuck in a guild where everyone tries to profit from you all the time, then join us!

contact thomsbrucele for and invite to the The Fair Traderson houndsmoor.

DeletedUser

Hi,

I sent you a message in the game. I am on everyday and willing to positively contribute to the guild if what you claim is true!

Thanks!

DeletedUser14349

I sent a message too. can`t wait to get into a guild. and yours does sound nice :) please accept me I urgently need some goods

DeletedUser

A "trades-man" guild, that doesn´t perform business outside theyr guild .. does that rule still apply?

DeletedUser

The best trading guild in houdsmoor is The Hanseatic League. :o

Those requests were send 2 weeks ago, you should check forum more often. :p

i try to go on the forum often but i have lots of work everyday