• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Jewels

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Can anyone help me please.

I have just entered the Early Middle Age period, and have subdued all provinces up to the big river & have mounted a forced river crossing under heavy archer fire (shades of "A Bridge Too Far" & Ryan O'Neil?)

I see that the current Leader of the opposition will accept Jewels, and I can build a Jewellery Manufacturer, but I can't see where I can obtain the raw goods (Gemstones).

Are they inherent in my province(s), or do I have to capture a particular province to find them?

Similar with Limestone - can't see where it's found.

Many thanks for any advice.

William Longsword, Count of Ascalon.

DeletedUser

you can build manufacturers without owning a province with the raw goods. but the production is much slower.
my advice: trade for it.

DeletedUser1081

different players receive deposits of different goods in the provinces - no one gets everything.

as Damast wrote: you can either produce goods you lack deposits of *very slowly* by building the appropirate building, or you can trade with other players for them, or you can get them at 10:1 rates from the NPC traders. i recommend producing your own. it takes a while, but this isn't a race.

DeletedUser

Different players receive deposits of different goods in the provinces - no one gets everything.

I hadn't realised that - makes sense, I guess, as it encourages "Trading", but if there are a limited number of active players on my group continent (#40), and none of them have a Jewellery Manufacturer, I will have a long wait, so I might as well try & corner the market & build a factory myself. Maybe even 2!

DeletedUser653

I have 3 granite buildings pumping out at the rate of 1 per 4 hours each, thats about 5 a day/building or 15 a day (I lose a few minuts here and there hence 15 not 16!).

so with 3 buildings you can build at 15 a day which sucks but makes it a bit better then watching pain dry at at 5 per day.

The other option is to expand in the continent as fast as possible and maybe find the jewel mine?

DeletedUser903

i want to know if anyone, on any continent, on any server, on any world in the FoE universe has found the raw goods for Limestone. It appears to be rarer than an honest banker

DeletedUser

Yes,I have Limestone on Brisgard and I started on Arvahall yesterday and today got a province with limestone.

Status
Not open for further replies.