• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

JAZZ - Recruitment

DeletedUser

Lords and ladies!

The Guild of JAZZ is currently seeking players willing to enter a union of mighty rulers. All players perceiving a path of nobility, valour and wisdom are welcomed to join our truce. May your perils be crushed by our unison!

To join us in our victories,
Share our glory,​
And bathe in untold luxury...​

State your pledge below, or send out your finest messenger upon your most vigorous steed to the gates of my humble residency!

By requesting to join the guild of JAZZ you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:

1. Be active. This includes supporting co-members and accepting trades on a regular basis. Under a regular basis we understand a minimum of once per week.[SUP]1[/SUP]

2. Create and maintain a profile stating how we shall support you, better yet (though not required), which buildings exactly and in what order.

3. Create and maintain a post stating which goods you can currently offer for trade within the designated thread of our Guild Forum.

4. Have fun! :)

[SUP]1[/SUP] Excludes members having stated 'to be on vacation'.

Sincerely,
Bloodwyn
Chief Herald of Faethrîm

P.S.: My name here is also my name in-game.
For those of interest: Our current guild rank is 13 ←​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5952

I have been playing a while, and I am active player with 12000 points. I have a few goods buildings with deposits for ebony, copper, honey, and at moment without deposits i have jewelry and gold. I am willing to trade fairly with goods i dont need in the immediate future that i am saving for.
I need a guild that trades, and players that polish my baths, market and tavern daily.

Invite me?
:D

Thank Ye.

Regards,

Potatoe.

DeletedUser

Invitation sent

Couldn't post this yesterday, so thought I'd post it today

:)