• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Jaims is coming to En

DeletedUser99588

Since yesterday a player is already in PME and has an Alcatratz, for sure this will be the most challenging task for any new or old player to challenge such an ambitious gaming. If I look at the PME city, it looks a bit strange and empty and the amount of diamonds spend seems to be beyond imagination. Oh well if we will get now a guild willing to spend diamonds in such a way, than the guildranking is gone too. Normal playing is loosing, I was hoping for an intresting competition without HoF but skills involved, but Jaims seems to be a diamond madhouse.

What did you expect. It would appear everything over the last 6 months is to maximise diamond revenue. Maybe they're cashing in before the train falls of the rails. If they truly wanted a balanced game they would limit diamond usage the same way they do for diamond expansions. Only being able to use so many per age on the research tree. The majority of players want balanced game play and I for one don't mind the diamond users having an advantage as they have paid for it but you also need to ensure the balance between heavy diamond users and non or low diamond users is right.

DeletedUser

Fear not! That same player also had in excess of 1 million medals and now he is gone in a puff of smoke... poof!
Déjà vu for seasoned Beta players :rolleyes:

DeletedUser99170

One thing for sure Jaims proofs what diamonds can do. Entire iron age diamond cities up to PME level now. Normal gaming and average diamond spending has spectator value.