• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Jaims is coming to En

DeletedUser

logo.png

Dear Kings and Queens,

We have pleasure announcing that on Monday the 14th of July at 11 am our new world Jaims will open.

There will be no soccer event active when you join.

Best,

The Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser4879

Come on overtype, you got a long way to go to finish the ones you're in!! LOL!!!

DeletedUser15432

Good news as Overtype says, been playing now for 16 months and have 3 progressive age worlds and 5 colonial age worlkds so Jaims will give me another world to play in

DeletedUser

A new world also means a good opportunity for players to have a shot at being at the top of the global rankings. For many players, it can be frustrating to look at the leaderboards and feel like they will never be able to reach high enough because they started playing too late. For all those players, a new world means they get to start right at world opening, and have an equal chance to stay up top of the global ranks!

DeletedUser99363

yes another world for players to cross world trade, this is a great tactic by Inno

DeletedUser99445

A new world also means a good opportunity for players to have a shot at being at the top of the global rankings. For many players, it can be frustrating to look at the leaderboards and feel like they will never be able to reach high enough because they started playing too late. For all those players, a new world means they get to start right at world opening, and have an equal chance to stay up top of the global ranks!

That one I can understand........

DeletedUser

I'm excited to start in this new world tomorrow! I'll see you all there.

DeletedUser15432

Well stated Alex

DeletedUser103987

It's been good so far to meet new people and guilds, been interesting. I love a new world.

DeletedUser99170

Since yesterday a player is already in PME and has an Alcatratz, for sure this will be the most challenging task for any new or old player to challenge such an ambitious gaming. If I look at the PME city, it looks a bit strange and empty and the amount of diamonds spend seems to be beyond imagination. Oh well if we will get now a guild willing to spend diamonds in such a way, than the guildranking is gone too. Normal playing is loosing, I was hoping for an intresting competition without HoF but skills involved, but Jaims seems to be a diamond madhouse.

jaims pme.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: