• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Jade relics

DeletedUser110180

Why are the so called “rare” jade relics so useless ?
They should be something worth getting, Forge points..Diamonds....or better still...upgrades or components for event buildings...
The Jades are not worth getting...had 3 in this weeks GE, most of the silvers were better than the jades

Emberguard

Legend
Different players value different things. On the bright side if the better prizes are in the silver, then that means on average you get better prizes ;)

DeletedUser

I have a level 10 TOR and I have frequently silver and golden relics and every so often a jade.
All in all I am not at all unsatisfied about my weekly benefits.
While I agree the content of the jade relic isn’t always directly useful to me the same goes for the silver and golden.
I agree with Emberguard different players value different prizes and this also depends on where they are at in the game.
I mean when a “beginner” receives a TF or Reno I can hardly believe they aren’t satisfied: we are just spoiled :P

DeletedUser113901

TF is a nice prize: FP/square is good, it helps with production quests and works well with BG/AM.
SSW is a fine prize as it gives FPs though better stuff will eventually replace it.
FoY is a good alternative to WW in diamond farms.
However I must agree other prizes, and, under some circonstances, some of these, have room for improvement.
200FP should be introduced to replace some of the reno chance.

DeletedUser112892

Silver relic: only 20FPs are worth it
Golden relic: everything except Tribal Square is awesome
Jade relic: Only TF and SSW are worth it

DeletedUser111359

Silver relic: only 20FPs are worth it
Golden relic: everything except Tribal Square is awesome
Jade relic: Only TF and SSW are worth it

Except that you run out of space for Tribal Squares, and Terrace Farms eventually.

And if you have a city full of TS and TF, then when you move up to a new era, you'll have a use for all those "useless" OneUps and Reno's.

DeletedUser112892

Except that you run out of space for Tribal Squares, and Terrace Farms eventually.

And if you have a city full of TS and TF, then when you move up to a new era, you'll have a use for all those "useless" OneUps and Reno's.
Reno Kit is useful, but, nowadays, I get it very often. So having that not so rare item in jade relic is defibitely terrible

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
In general all relics need re desidesign....they could even implement 4th type and really change possible rewards in each type ....

DeletedUser111359

Do keep in mind also, that GE was created, first and foremost, to be something you did to benefit the guild. Getting rewards yourself is of secondary concern to the designers.

DeletedUser96901

Do keep in mind also, that GE was created, first and foremost, to be something you did to benefit the guild.
but also keep in mind that the great building Temple of Relics was created to give the player a benefit to do the GE

relics are 100% for the players and 0% for the guild

:rolleyes:

Getting rewards yourself is of secondary concern to the designers.
getting rewards yourself was the only concern to the designers when creating the Temple and the relics

but maybe they change the relics to make the guild benefit from them
goods to the treasury, power, ..

DeletedUser111359

Yes, they added the Relics to give players a reward while they work on GE.

Doesn't mean that every single reward has to be fantastic for every player. There's a good mix, and most of them have some value to someone.