• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Issue with no peace (story quest)

Tolkenmoon

Private
The quest ask me to scout the province called Narcien and infiltrate 4 sectors to finish the quest.

The problem is i have already taken this province before the quest came up, so i cannot infiltrate it as i have already got them and the quest doesn't have the option to finish it.

DeletedUser

The quest ask me to scout the province called Narcien and infiltrate 4 sectors to finish the quest.

The problem is i have already taken this province before the quest came up, so i cannot infiltrate it as i have already got them and the quest doesn't have the option to finish it.
Any sector you infiltrate

Tolkenmoon

Private
I think i fought for all of them and i usually infiltrate them before i attack but i now own all of them so i no longer can infiltrate them.

In the hint for the quest it says 'this condition is also met when you acquire all sectors of that province'. Which i do.

joesoap

Major-General
the no peace quest is....
Scout the province EAST of Narcien and Lavignon
Infiltrate 4 sectors of that province
....so re-read the quest & do what it actually tells you to do