• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Issue with Anniversary event August 2024

Hi just been trying play the anniversary event and having issues with once you click on the spawn + 10 gem , I'm then unable to click on it to merge it with the next available gem on the board. All gems on the board can be clicked to to reveal the goods you will get when merged and all other sections of the game you can see the prizes etc. But as the spawned gem it's not clickable. There was a game update today as well which seemed to fix it untill i exit the game for a few hours and the issue is back again.

GADfan

Warrant Officer
I've got the same problem on mobile only, works ok on laptop.

Update: When contacting Support, a pre-written message appears headed "Can't merge gems in minigame?". It then tells you to delete the game from your device, turn the device off for 20 seconds, reinstall the game and log in if needed. No game progress is lost.
I've done this and can confirm I'm now able to merge gems.

Last edited:

driscs2

Private
I still have this problem. Works at first, I leave the game, come back and crystals will not merge.

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Please try updating your app to the latest version which contains a fix for this issue. Thanks!