• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Issue spending Forge Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser653

Just a troll educating idiots.

Mods reading and answering here are all volunteers that do not work for Inno. They are players just like you. Same goes for ingame Support. Only Inno employee sometimes visiting the forums is the CM and that is mostly for announcements and feedback, not the bugs section. CM isn't a dev anyhow. Only place where devs participate is the beta forum.

Reporting a bug to ingame Support gives you a much better chance it will be forwarded to the devs than it has here. On this forum it will just bleed to dead.

You want proof? Just look at the number of threads in this section. They are not in the Confirmed section.

Troll, please remember only a idiot calls someone else an idiot with no logic behind the statement.

Re developers: I remember having a chat about a bug in beta I reported to the forum with the actual developer so dam sure they are watching the Beta forum. suspect a few look at some threads here but dam sure they will not post.

DeletedUser653

I have a high speed business broadband (fibre), so it has nothing to do with my feed.
It started to happen gradually and became so common I had to abandon Firefox as my FoE browser of choice and am now using it with no issues on Chrome.
I had some other issues too/ For example some graphics (metro entrance for example ) stopped showing.
Very odd. But 100% game and Firefox and nothing to do with my internet supply.

So I've not found a way to post an official ticket. Can someone tell me how?
if on PC right click game and select "contact support"

Status
Not open for further replies.