• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Is this Happening to you ?

DeletedUser108219

I have noticed a lot latley that I am constantly winning the same prizes over and over again doesn`t matter if its in GE or a new event.
In GE I am winning the Tribal Square over and over again. Lost count of how many son gods or Face of the ancients I have and Not possible to place all my ritual Flames. I look around the other cities and see a similar pattern.

Today in the festival I brought some Diamonds to try and win a bridge upgrade I obtained 3500 Florins and opened the 620 florins chest to win The watch tower 4 times out of 5 openings ? This also Happened at the beginning of the event. Unlucky or major floor in the programming percentages ? Anyone else having or noticing the same thing ? or is it just me.

DeletedUser

One or two days ago I got four Gondola Docks out of nine tries or so.

DeletedUser112027

I’m hoping to open up a sister city to the one I’m currently building consisting of nothing but the 37 Faces of the Ancients that I own.

Everyone will be very happy... and a tad freaked out.

E.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
FoE must obviously be the test bed for Fire Emblem's new RNG systems... it's the only way to explain why both games do such a great job of trolling their player bases?!

Though, I still think that FE: Fates is the single worst RNG I've ever put up with. ;)

DeletedUser108219

Ok PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FOE Look at this. Same thing every week, just asking you WHAT IS THE POINT ? The game get`s very forgetable if its GROUNDHOG DAY ????? Spend all the time you want making TV adverts, enjoy yourselves on You tube but at the end of the day its your product that really counts at the minute it is very forgetable unless you are in IRON AGE

DeletedUser108219

By the way another 4 X faces of the Ancients, 3 x Sun Gods and OH hang on a minute ...... another Tribal Square Who would have Guest it amazing.
Dont even get me started on the daily Quest % HA HA just a symbol nothing realistic IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN PLEASE COSIDER THE FACT THAT EVERYTHING IS BASED AROUND YOU SPENDING MONEY ON BUYING DIAMONDS AND WHEN YOU DO DONT E$XPECT ANYTHING YOU WILL STILL GET *&^%$£ "&$%

DeletedUser112366

Yeah silver relics mostly gives you faces and gates. I am sick of them.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I just picked up 20 + 20fps & a Tribal from a pair of silvers + gold relics...
And scored 100 diamonds from the end chest of Lv3. :D

Also scored another 20fps, 5 Xbowmen, a couple decos, 100fps, 200 goods & a 1-up kit from a jade relic...
Really good week this week.

Just give it time AND keep leveling your ToR, eventually everything evens out.

Agent327

Overlord
By the way another 4 X faces of the Ancients, 3 x Sun Gods and OH hang on a minute ...... another Tribal Square Who would have Guest it amazing.
Dont even get me started on the daily Quest % HA HA just a symbol nothing realistic IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN PLEASE COSIDER THE FACT THAT EVERYTHING IS BASED AROUND YOU SPENDING MONEY ON BUYING DIAMONDS AND WHEN YOU DO DONT E$XPECT ANYTHING YOU WILL STILL GET *&^%$£ "&$%

Caps Lock stuck?

If they change it you will be complaining about those prizes. There is just so much they have on offer.

DeletedUser6974

same stuff time after time after time,, i now have a combined total of 142 faces of ancient and gates of sun god that i will never build.
PLEASE!!! give us some worthwhile prizes! anything other than this worthless junk. Even troops or goods would be better than this junk we are getting.
and they wonder why players are leaving???
just on my server, per FOEDB, 6,000 active players and 21,000 inactive players...geee i wonder why??

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
same stuff time after time after time,, i now have a combined total of 142 faces of ancient and gates of sun god that i will never build.
PLEASE!!! give us some worthwhile prizes! anything other than this worthless junk. Even troops or goods would be better than this junk we are getting.
and they wonder why players are leaving???
just on my server, per FOEDB, 6,000 active players and 21,000 inactive players...geee i wonder why??
You do know that those "garbage" decos are super useful during events when quests demand say, "build X decos from your age or Y from the previous age", right?! ;)

DeletedUser96901

actually the term "inactive players" is wrong

must be 21,000 players that didn't make points in the last 7 days

if they only collect and donate FP to other (or in own GB that didn't level up in that time) they aren't inactive but counted as inactive

DeletedUser111866

must be 21,000 players that didn't make points in the last 7 days

if they only collect and donate FP to other (or in own GB that didn't level up in that time) they aren't inactive but counted as inactive
Does doing RQs add to your points? Or else I might be inactive XD

DeletedUser96901

Does doing RQs add to your points? Or else I might be inactive XD
no

only fighting
using / spending goods (not trading)
and buildings (including leveling up GB)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

and advancing on the tech tree, surely?
only if you spend goods for unlocking a technology

only donating FP to the tech tree gives not points
and techs which costs no goods (very early in the game there are a few) also gives no points

so tech tree falls into the category: using goods

and advancing to a new era gives also points in the category buildings
the town hall improves to the new era and for that reason gives more points than the old one

DeletedUser110708

I see posts all the time moaning about random prizes. Random is random. Maybe they don't use the best random generator out there but it is still random.

DeletedUser112545

I dunno, I just seem to be in a pattern of constantly 'winning' motivation boxes instead of anything useful. No upgrades for me! Whatever is the worst prize, that's mine.

DeletedUser96901

I see posts all the time moaning about random prizes. Random is random. Maybe they don't use the best random generator out there but it is still random.
you would moan if you get rewarded in your job randomly :rolleyes:

players don't want random

random 20%. 65 lanterns. why ?
could be so easy.sure 100%. 350 lanterns
people would be happy
and if you look exactly at my numbers that would be more expensive ;)