• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Is this a bug?

Donce-A

Private
I play for a year, but it is first time I see Daily Challenge to solve all encounters of difficulty II in the GE just at the start of GE. It means two difficulties in one day.
I can do it, but this really fill like a bug. Not just because it is first time I see it at start of GE, but because if I want to finish it I will need to use a lot of medals to buy attempts.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    404 KB · Views: 120

romeo-rainy

Corporal
Not a bug. I usually complete 24 encounters in the first day and be idle for the rest of GE. Dailies are supposed to be challenging.

Knight of ICE

Not a bug. Since you can now switch the challenge there are some harder challenges.