• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Is this a bug?

Donce-A

Private
I play this game mostly on PC but some time I play on Android app. And I found differences on Android app and PC in Pirate's Hideout.
I made this image

Untitled.png

This image show Pirate's Hideout on PC (left) and Android app (right). From two different servers. PC game shows how much populations Pirate's Hideout give me, but don't show daily reward I will get. Android app shows daily reward, but don't show population.
Players on Android app may think Pirate's Hideout don't give population, because population is not shown.
Players on PC don't know reward they will get, but it is not important to know. So, it is not a problem.
I think population not shown for Android app is really a bug.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
you can just simply click the sell icon and see what it tells you, "you will lose ____ population". and dont confirm it or its gone forever : P

nice2haveu

Corporal
These kind of problems can always happen and missed in beta also due to having less mobile beta users for the game. Myself believing like 95% testers of PC users are in beta. It's a bug and level 8 popup will cut off in the mobile screen(cannot see completely). No one cared for it when requested the change, event got over too. This is surprising from FOE team.