• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

is this a bug????

DeletedUser2006

i m unable to login, it shows that "this world does not exist".....the same massege is being shown for all worlds....

DeletedUser6461

Hi Rudraa,

I have checked your accounts and all 4 worlds are working fine.
Could you please re-check if the problem persists now?
Are you logging in from this Forum>"FoE - The Game"? if not, just reconfirm that you are trying to join in .EN world.
Waiting for your reply.

Amy Steele

General
Hi rudraa, please make sure you are trying to log in to the correct server (.en - the UK flag should be showing). If you are still unable to log in, please submit a bug report using the template, in the Bug Report section

EDIT - I see kj2000 is already on the case, so alternatively, just reply here :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser2006

I guess its the problem related to my newly installed windows 8, coz I have this problem only in the windows mode using IE 10 ...its not even taking my username and password when I logged out..

DeletedUser

Please be sure you are on .EN, and not .US, as mentioned above lol. This is a common problem.

DeletedUser

This is a case of you attempting to log into the wrong server.

The URL for this server is en.forgeofempires.com Clickable Link

check that you are attempting to log onto that site and not on us.forgeofempires.com Clickable Link

DeletedUser2006

I have done all you guys told me to do....but still "this world does not exist for me" :(
is it a browser problem????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think best thing to do is submit a ticket as an In Game Moderator will be able to access additional information.