• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Is there anyway to 'block' someone from plundering your village?

• Thread starter DeletedUser17306
  • Start date

DeletedUser17306

I'll explain:

On a daily basis I was attacking and plundering a player. He got upset about it and started to write snotty messages to me which I ignored.

I continue to attack him on a daily basis but now there is never anything available to plunder. I revisit his village on numerous occasions throughout the day but not once has there been anything available to plunder.

At first I thought I was just unlucky with the timing of my visits, but I must have visited him about 20-25 times today and not once was there anything available, not even gold from those little houses that produce gold every 12 minutes or so. I see he continues to play because his points keep growing.

Anyway, maybe I am just incredibly unlucky with my timing, but given his strong dislike of being plundered I was wondering if he found some way to block me from plundering??? Could he have spoken with an administrator to get my attacks blocked????

Many thanks

DeletedUser

if a house is motivated or plundered then you wont be able to plunder. maybe the player as gone inactive and is not picking up and repairing is building.

DeletedUser

Are his suppliers still producing, as in being animated?
As to the houses it might be that he stopped picking the coins and so all are either motivated (you cant plunder motivated buildings) or already plundered.
As to increasing in rank, he might be getting points from fighting.

However you might want to send a ticket to the admins and ask them to look into this and see if there`s a hack or a bug of some sort.

DeletedUser11219

Maybe he's quit because he's fed up of being plundered?

Edit: nvm, didn't see his points were accumulating

DeletedUser

Given his strong dislike of being plundered, I would guess he is leaving his production buildings idle when he is offline and collecting from them promptly when he is online. He certainly could have spoken to an administrator, anyone can via support, and I don't claim to speak for them but I can say with confidence that they are NOT blocking your ability to plunder....you did the player a favor and he learned to play you at your own game!! Blocking someones ability to plunder just doesn't happen.

DeletedUser17306

Thanks for the replies. I suppose it is possible that ALL his houses are movited, but it seems a bit unlikely I would have thought???

And if he has stepped up his game and got more efficient at collecting, I guess I will just have to step up the amount of times I visit his village. 50 a day? 100 a day? Hehe. Sooner or later I will catch him out I guess.

Many thanksç

DeletedUser17306

@Mordin. Don't worry.....I go through the list of nearly all my neighbours every day and send them an attack :-D

DeletedUser117619

I'll explain:

On a daily basis I was attacking and plundering a player. He got upset about it and started to write snotty messages to me which I ignored.

I continue to attack him on a daily basis but now there is never anything available to plunder. I revisit his village on numerous occasions throughout the day but not once has there been anything available to plunder.

At first I thought I was just unlucky with the timing of my visits, but I must have visited him about 20-25 times today and not once was there anything available, not even gold from those little houses that produce gold every 12 minutes or so. I see he continues to play because his points keep growing.

Anyway, maybe I am just incredibly unlucky with my timing, but given his strong dislike of being plundered I was wondering if he found some way to block me from plundering??? Could he have spoken with an administrator to get my attacks blocked????

Many thanks

Why do you plunder him on a daily base? It’s ok to plunder once in a while but every day? You spoil his game and his effort and time and it is very annoying. be a nice person and let other players enjoy their game ✌

Moderator note, swearing removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
Why do you plunder him on a daily base? It’s ok to plunder once in a while but every day? You spoil his game and his effort and time and it is very annoying. Don’t be an ass, be a nice person and let other players enjoy their game ✌️

Great necro. Had nothing better to do?

Emberguard

Legend
Why do you plunder him on a daily base? It’s ok to plunder once in a while but every day? You spoil his game and his effort and time and it is very annoying. Don’t be an ass, be a nice person and let other players enjoy their game ✌️
People don’t usually sign up to any game expecting to play one hand behind their back which makes it an even more unusual expectation that your opponent would do so. Why should a player not enjoy the game by utilising it to its fullest? That includes attack and counter strategy

For the plundered there are options available to prevent plunderers from ever being able to touch your city even if they’re successful

Plunderers can’t touch:
- All Age buildings (auto age up)
- motivated buildings
- GBs
- unfinished productions

Only thing you really have to worry about are goods buildings, sets and special production buildings.
- if you absolutely can’t collect on time then for Techtree Goods buildings you can mitigate losses by splitting into smaller amounts more often. Two lots of 8 hr give the same as a single 24 hr but guarantees that if you are plundered you only lose half of it

- Special production buildings shouldn’t hurt to get plundered from due to the increase in efficiency
For example: 1 techtree goods building in Progressive era takes up the population of 10 Sleighs. You can also fit 2 sleighs in the space of a single techtree goods building and produce a higher amount of goods. In addition because you’re saving so much population you should be able to produce even more goods because you won’t need as many houses.
- Sets have two things going for them
1) they’re split into a lot of different pieces which means a plunderer is limited to what they can take
2) certain sets protect the most valuable part of the set with a All Age status​

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
What a good opportunity for I have a question for the plundering masters and want to borrow some experience from them.
My question is, generally speaking, besides the Terrace Farm, what else building is the most worthy of the plundering effort?

I find the incentive lacking. Plundering is hard work. Especially when victory cannot be guaranteed through auto-fight. And especially-especially when the internet connection is bad... :hide: The loading of battleground screen (for manual fight when auto is risky) and the loading / entering of the plundered city add too much burden... I'd rather stay in my own (probably cached) town and not go outside... However... this should be a peculiar problem not to many ringing a bell. It invovles a certain great fire wall I don't really want to talk about it... really.

DeletedUser108359

Thanks for the replies. I suppose it is possible that ALL his houses are movited, but it seems a bit unlikely I would have thought???

And if he has stepped up his game and got more efficient at collecting, I guess I will just have to step up the amount of times I visit his village. 50 a day? 100 a day? Hehe. Sooner or later I will catch him out I guess.

Many thanksç

When i first started playing i also had a guy ( sometimes a few of them ) plundering me every day, and my houses and goods buildings were a favorite.
So i wouldn't collect from motivated houses till they were all ready, then i worked as hard as possible to get 24 hr houses. Goods buildings i just stopped building.
Those days we didn't have the sets and many of the buildings we have now. We didn't have GE which gave you a lot of stuff you could use. Those days you had to work hard to get stuff. and having it stolen regularly could be a big set back.
Then i started learning, reading the forums, asking questions and i learnt a few tricks.
Now i sometimes get plundered, but not often, and although it still isn't pleasant I've learnt how to deal with it.

I must say it looks like this guy is beating you now. Because whilst he has his strategy worked out and is merrily going on with his game you are getting frustrated by not being able to plunder him anymore.

Emberguard

Legend
I must say it looks like this guy is beating you now. Because whilst he has his strategy worked out and is merrily going on with his game you are getting frustrated by not being able to plunder him anymore.
It’s only the posts from Bonaventura down that are recent. The time stamps indicate njg’s post is from 2013. By now he’d have different neighbours. Though I am curious how it went for him. Did he end up successfully plundering his neighbour again? Or was the opponent too well guarded against plunderers to be caught out anymore?

DeletedUser108359

It’s only the posts from Bonaventura down that are recent. The time stamps indicate njg’s post is from 2013. By now he’d have different neighbours. Though I am curious how it went for him. Did he end up successfully plundering his neighbour again? Or was the opponent too well guarded against plunderers to be caught out anymore?

oh dear, maybe it's time i got glasses :o it would be interesting to hear how it went though lol.

DeletedUser117706

People don’t usually sign up to any game expecting to play one hand behind their back which makes it an even more unusual expectation that your opponent would do so. Why should a player not enjoy the game by utilising it to its fullest? That includes attack and counter strategy . . .

. . . well, because era-trolls are making Inno Games' new customers quit (future sources of significant revenue).

see: