• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Is there a way to change the Battle Map to 1440p ?!?

Guyver

Private
Hi

As the title suggests, I'm playing on a 1440p screen. My issue is that the game seems to be optimised for 1080p only on the Combat Map (when u fight with ur army). And of course, my spear fighters look blurry/pixelated... like a 90s game.

I can't find a way to change the game resolution in the settings and, I know about the zoom as mouse wheel and mw+control which change the UI only.

I did some research but found nothing on the same topic. So, is the game only optimised for 1080p, really?

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Unfortunately, I think that game doesn't support screens better than 1080p. Had an opportunity to play it on 1440p screen, it basically looks like you are playing a game on lowest possible resolution without anti-aliasing enabled.

vfrmark

Master Corporal
?? I have no problem, playing on a big AG352UCG6 screen and set to 3440x1440 with refresh at 120 hertz - game looks sharp and no pixels at all even on maps. you normally control the display via the monitor settings not the game settings, try playing in there because screen might be a 1440p screen but if set to run at much lower settings you will get issues like you describe. screen shot is GBG with spears (I had to assume you meant GBG when you said "Combat map", but if not i am happy to screen shot anything else.
that screen shot is only 150mm high in the game, but inno increased it to 196mm high when i open it, so decrease to 150 to view it as real size

Attachments

• spear fighters in GBG.JPG
    spear fighters in GBG.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 91