• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Is there a single guild on killmore that predominantly use 1.9 threads

hades8840

Corporal
Looking for a guild that uses 1.9 threads more then swap threads ..swap threads have no benefit unless you hit the first 5 spots after that you may as well put your FP into your own GB and if you dont have a massive FP bank because your newish then swap threads are just fillers... but havent seen a guild yet on this server that does

there must be one I play on the beta server and the guild there does not have a single swap thread and the amount of spots you can grab daily is great compared to what I have seen here or any other server that seems to just use swap threads

Sledgie

Private
We are all looking for this mystical beast. It is the Unicorn of Guilds. If you are lucky enough to find it, don't be shy, post the name so we can all apply.

Burpo

Sergeant
I have been trying to educate my friends and guildies for 5 years that swap threads are useless unless you are constantly online to grab the same GB swaps to work your way up to the top places.
Nope - most people are too lazy to listen or carry out.
Lovely bonus for those prepared to work diligently :)

hades8840

Corporal
well I did find one it uses swap threads but a lot ppl dont use them and stay in the 1.9 threads plus they have a rule that no GB past lvl 30 is allowed in the swap threads anyway not as fast as the beta server guild but fast enough that you can get what you need compared to guilds that seem to only use swap threads

guild is WMF blackbird

If anyone if looking for this (1,9 focused guild) in O world, check out Trade Republic and message me. Arcs get more than standard 1,9 boost some extra % on top.

Cuthwolf

Captain
hades8840 - your Arc is only at Level 14 so swap threads may be more appropriate for you at this stage.

hades8840

Corporal
hades8840 - your Arc is only at Level 14 so swap threads may be more appropriate for you at this stage.
Hi nah there not gain nothing from a swap thread unless your lucky and hit top 5 spots ... at least in a 1.9 thread you are guarenteed a spot even if its only 5th the fp bp and medals soon mount up