• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Is there a problem with FD???

DeletedUser12027

Ok I'm starting to have panic attacks. I have been trying to load my world and it keeps freezing at around 72%.
I have been able to load other worlds that I use though the graphics are messed up, but my FD is my main city and it just won't work. does anyone have a solution to this or are you all having the same trouble???
I've updated Adobe restarted my lap top and now pulled out most of my hair........ HELP!!!!!!1

DeletedUser

Hello captain, welcome to the forums :)

This sounds like a memory problem; if you haven't tried yet, please try to clear cache, cookies (and temporary internet files) from your browser. You may want to restart your computer, then log back into the game.

That should help!

DeletedUser12027

Absolute LEGEND!!!

Thanks for the info, All is good again in the world of the captain.

Regards

Cpt Thorblood :)

DeletedUser

Yay, glad to hear that!

You may find that the game is rather resource-heavy still, so clearing your cache every now and then will help there :D

DeletedUser

Explorer crashed.

Hello. I'd like to get a solution to the world, particularly Fel Dranghyr, because I play in 8 worlds and all are progressing normally, apart from the Fel Dranghyr. The problem is that I after conquering Haulenois, I sent the Explorer to the ship, there are at least 3 days, and since then the ship didn't come out of the place (still in the old world). I am unable to meet the summer missions because of it. What procedure should I take?
I await urgent reply.
Thank you.

DeletedUser7719

If it hasn't actually been three days, this could be your problem (click here)
If not, it could be fixed by the next update. Regardless. it is best to contact support and give them your situation (right click in-game and click "Support")

DeletedUser

Hello, Byeordie. Today (16/08), I went to check, on a map of Fel Dranghyr, the situation of the Explorer (scout) and it unlocked and is now on the way to the new world. I did not understand what happened. However, the most important thing is that, apparently, the problem was resolved and somehow.
Thank you for your attention.
Good night and good game.

DeletedUser7719

Same to you! Maybe you'll end up in my neighborhood one day ;)