• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Is it usual to become ridiculously rich?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Over the past week or so my coins and supply amounts have sky rocketed. I am not yet in part of the game that has astronomical prices. Is it usual to hit a spell when you are raking in supplies and coins hand over fist? I do not plunder by the way, and am advancing at a fairly good clip. I know it gets more expensive later, so anything extra now no doubt will be helpful later.

I tend to be a 5 or 15 minute click player, and am lucky in that most days I can have relatively frequent access to the game to keep clicking. Does being a quick click player make that much of a difference in how much you accumulate?

DeletedUser2029

being rich is very relative in this game, because you need large amounts of coins and supplies in a very short time, but then you spend most of the time just collecting them (I'm also not a plunderer).
so being rich for me means to have enough coins and supplies to replace all my houses and supply buildings at the beginning of the next age and still have at least 10% of starting amount. to give an example, 27 roof tile houses upgrade to frame houses and 6 butchers replaced with 8 tanneries is around 100 000 coins and supplies at the end of iron age. any higher amount could be considered "ridiculous".

DeletedUser

When CA came out I was sitting on about 1.8 million gold and I never went below 1 million (even after buying 50 FP on the day CA went live) and have now just about completed my CA town (apart from refactoring it for various GBs when I get them) - my problem was supplies, which I went through very quickly and had to save up for each building. Now I have nothing left to build I'm just saving everything and have over a million supplies stockpiled and it's only growing. I hate to think how much I can save up by the time the Industrial Age is released but I imagine that 5-10 million gold and supplies is not unreasonable to aim for by February/March.

DeletedUser1331

this is why i have built 24 hour collection buildings. dont have to baby sit any more!

DeletedUser7719

What about spending money on forge points to help other GBs? (":p" if you looked at my last post)

Status
Not open for further replies.