• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Is it possible to move Neighborhood Manually?

DeletedUser

Well. As the title states, My question is this: Is it possible to move Neighborhood manually?

The reason for my question, is the fact that a friend of mine recently joined the game, through a link I gave him (The invite friends link), and he didnt end up in the same neighborhood as me (at least I dont think he did), I can see his town and polish/motivate his Buildings, cause he's on my friendlist. But he does not appear on the list of those in my neighborhood.

Any help / Advice / Answers is greatly appreciated. :) Thanks in advance! :)

DeletedUser

No it isn't possible to manually move your neighbourhood. Neighbourhood merges take place every couple of weeks and are random.

DeletedUser7719

Support can get you moved if you end of in a neighborhood of one (in other words, you alone in the "neighborhood")

DeletedUser3157

There is 1 really sketchy and risky way of trying to force a hood change. It's not logging in for a few weeks until you dissapear from the hood bar. I think it takes like 2 weeks, although you should better ask that over from someone else. If you come back after that, you can often find yourself in a new hood. Usually different similar hoods have ups and downs on their player numbers. And by going inactive you sort of become like a free agent, who joins back the hood (what is fitting his parameters) most in need of players at the time. So most likely way I could see 2 friends ending up in the same hood is if they both get on very similar levels of advancement, then go inactive at the same time and log back 2+ weeks later at the same time, in hopes they both land in a same hood most in need of players at the time.

PS: I haven't really played for around 3 months, so if merge system has been updated, this information could be aged.