• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: [is it bug?]Iron Age PvP strange on cigard

DeletedUser

Hi, maybe im beginer but something kinda unusual happens on cigard Iron PvP,

firstly i dont see peoples on pvp tower but one and there are at least 7 neigbours that are iron age(but they are not shown at iron pvp tower)
2nd:the only one i see at iron pvp tower has 7 battles win and incrasing day by day by 4 or so wins (how???)
3rd:when i beat the only one iron pvp player it doesnt get me wins (i thing it adds score to bronze age tower,wtf??)
4th:when attack iron age neighbours throught tabs(not pvp) score goes to bronze age rankings.

So how to get medals in iron age pvp??

greetings

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1081

your victories get counted in the Bronze Age Tower if you used only Bronze Age units in the battles. if you add even one Iron Age unit to your army, the battles will count in the Iron Age tower. so you can compete in both towers if you want, as long as you sometimes use only Bronze Age units and sometimes add Iron Age units.

the person you see winning 4 or so battles per day in the Iron Age tower is clearly using at least one Iron Age unit. it's not at all hard to win 4 or more battles a day - you have 79 neighbours you can target. you can do the same if it appeals to you.

ps: there are some excellent guides in the "guides" section of this forum - i recommend having a look!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

your victories get counted in the Bronze Age Tower if you used only Bronze Age units in the battles. if you add even one Iron Age unit to your army, the battles will count in the Iron Age tower. so you can compete in both towers if you want, as long as you sometimes use only Bronze Age units and sometimes add Iron Age units.
this is the answer i was looking for...great answer:)
thanks and cheers